Pinched from the beautiful Jen!
1. Greed: What’s your most inexpensive beauty item? What’s your most expensive beauty item?
I think my most inexpensive item is my Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick; it lasts absolutely ages and is one of my go-to products. The most expensive product I currently own is probably my Chanel Les 4 Ombre eye palette; I bought it a couple of years ago and it’s still going strong, though!
2. Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Concealer…I’m terrible at using it! It always seems to diminish over the day and makes the under eye area look a bit dry. I’m certainly on the lookout for a new concealer that works well.
3. Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Bobbi Brown or Barry M! I love Bobbi’s eye palettes and Barry M are peerless for nail polish. I will share a picture of my nail polish collection soon (it’s verging on ridiculous).
4. Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Blusher. I rarely wear it, I tend to apply my bronzer and avoid blush, in case it looks a little too heavy on top!
5. Pride: What product gives you the most confidence?
Smoky eyeshadow! I love to play up my eyes and Charcoal by Bobbi Brown (blended well) looks fierce.
6. Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wishlist?
Charlotte Tilbury’s Colour Chameleon pencil. Roll on payday!
7. Envy: Which makeup product looks great on other but not on you?
I’m terrified of blue eyeshadow. My Irish relatives look absolutely incredible with blue eyeliner and shadow (bright blue eyes run in the family) but it just makes me look startled. And my eyes aren’t that different- not fair!!