I’m delighted to say I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by the fabulous Beautify the Beast. Do take a look, there are lots of good product reviews and beauty posts that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
2. Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
5. Pass these rules on to them
I would like to nominate:
My 5, very random, facts are:
1. I can’t ride a bicycle! It just didn’t click with me as a child and I doubt I’ll be giving it another try as an adult.
2. I don’t eat fish. I know how healthy it can be but the smell just makes me want to throw up; tuna, mackerel- ALL of it!!
3. When I was about two, I always demanded people call me Thomas…I’m still a bit of a tomboy, despite the beauty obsession!
4. My heritage is Irish, which I’m enormously proud of. I feel very much at home when I go visiting my relatives in the west, everyone is so laid back and the scenery is epic!
5. Despite not taking much time to do it nowadays, I’m quite a good baker and make wicked cakes.