The lovely Relentlessly Red tagged me for this post, so here goes! This tag is open to anyone who wants to do it.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It dries quite straight but the layers are a bit rebellious. Kind of in the middle!
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
It’s my natural colour at the moment and I’m getting a little restless…I would probably go to a salon for a colour change. Tempted to go dark red, so would love to hear what anyone thinks about this colour! Is it very high maintenance?
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I generally wear it down or scrunch it up in a ponytail; I’m not very good or adventurous with my hair!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I normally do my own, as I have a steady hand and lots of nail polish to use up!
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Usually once or twice a week. This Orly topcoat dries so quickly and makes painting my nails a much quicker task.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
Usually, just during summer.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
My weekday makeup takes no more than 10 minutes (mineral foundation, eyebrows, bronzer, oyster eyeshadow and mascara) but I take a little more time at the weekend. Generally, no longer than 20 minutes!
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face first, unless I’m putting on shimmery eye makeup.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I do try to only buy what I need but often, products are on offer or there’s a new one to try out…more of a collector!
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very rarely but the Vintage Cosmetic Company lashes are great; the best I’ve tried.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I usually do but in a very natural style.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
I never wear makeup in the house but I will do if out and about with family.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Absolutely, especially if I’m just popping out to buy something! I went through a phase of wearing no makeup at all when I was about 18; I don’t think I could repeat that nearly a decade on.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Possibly 20 plus!
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I plan my out of work/weekend outfits but decide my work outfits on the morning. They’re never anything fancy!
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I tend to use the same bag for weeks or a couple of months on end. This is simply because I’m terrible at remembering to change all of the contents across when I do switch!
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
In the weekdays, I try to be in bed for 10.30pm and wake up at 6.30am. Weekends are much more undisciplined, although I rarely lie in bed later than 10.00am!
18. How often or when do you workout?
I work out 5 or 6 days a week (all at home!) and have a 40 minute walking commute every weekday. My favourite cardio workout is currently a 24 minute HIIT session and I love Yoga With Adriene.
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
Like Relentlessly Red, I’m also 5 foot 2!
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak broken German and holiday Spanish. I would love to knuckle down and learn a couple of languages properly!
22. How many pets do you have?
None at the moment but I would love a dog (or 2!).
23. How often are you on Blogger?
I try to look through WordPress at least once a day. The app is brilliant for checking when I’m out and about.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Absolutely! I love to hear everyone’s opinion and get to know people.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do have an ever-changing mental wishlist…it just keeps getting longer.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I often find myself living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. It’s not such a bad thing, I know how to budget!
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I normally use my smartphone, which I’m hoping to upgrade any day now!
28. How often do you clean your house?
The kitchen and bathroom are normally spotless, as I keep on top of them every couple of days. The rest of the house gets some love once a week!
29. What’s your favorite color?
Electric blue or deep emerald green.
30. Do you swear?
I try not to but a few slip out in conversation with my boyfriend!
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Although this will appear on Wednesday, it was queued on Sunday! I will be having a lazy evening, watching some shows on catch up and trying to ward off a cold, which I can feel building in my sinuses…