I haven’t done a tag in ages, so here goes!
Share 10 things that you ‘LOVE’ and 10 things that you ‘HATE’.
Tag up to 10 bloggers .
- The sense of bliss I feel after a great yoga practice.
- All of my family (I have especially fun parents).
- Orangutans; I feel a great affinity with them and so want to work to help them someday.
- Non-pretentious, unprocessed food washed down with a big glass of good red wine.
- Ireland. It’s an amazing country.
- Blabbering for hours with friends when I haven’t seen them for ages!
- Swimming in the Adriatic sea.
- Zoning out to music (especially Nick Cave).
- The opposite sex; I’m admittedly boy crazy. My boyfriend is obviously first on the list with Aidan Gillen and Norman Reedus in hot pursuit (I frickin wish!!).
- Little acts of kindness, both giving and receiving.
- DOGS. Sorry for the extra one, couldn’t leave doggies out! Anyway, love should always outweigh hate, where possible.
I try not to hate anything…but let’s say, I strongly disapprove of the following!
- Energy vampires, i.e. people who leave you totally drained and listless after you’ve spent any amount of time with them. They behave in different ways but are generally utterly self-obsessed (boastful bores) and not good for your soul. Avoid!
- Cruelty. There always seems to be so much in the world, towards humans, animals and nature.
- Fish; I can’t bring myself to eat it!
- When you get chewing gum stuck to your shoes.
- Spitting in public. It’s a cultural thing, I know, but it turns my stomach!
- The sense of dread I get watching ‘Game of Thrones’, as all the more likeable characters seem to get killed off!
- Weight lifting. I’ve tried numerous times to enjoy weight training in the past but it’s something I just can’t stick to. In all honesty, yoga works just as well and has a much wider range of benefits, if you want to try something different!
- Those warm stuffy days, where it isn’t particularly sunny but just dreadfully hot…
- Moths. I am completely helpless in their presence! Most flying insects disturb me but moths are the worst.
- Reality TV.
I shall leave this open to anyone who wants to join in, such a fun post!