Despite the fact that I own a lot of makeup, I try to keep my everyday look fairly simple and classic, generally saving the more dramatic looks for occasions.
Here’s my normal morning routine (which takes just under 10 minutes!):
1. Cleanse, tone and moisturise with the La Roche Posay Effaclar kit. I don’t usually cleanse in the morning but my skin is problematic in summer, so needs extra taming!
2. Apply Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Porcelain to uneven areas of complexion; not all over. I do this sparingly, using a small amount of product and a Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
3. Brush a small amount of the Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals (it doesn’t leave a tan but is a lovely bronzer!) along the cheekbones. Blend well with a clean brush.
4. Create a subtle feline flick with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink. Everyone has their own method of doing a feline flick; I like to do the outer corners and flick first before drawing a line from the inner corners along the lashline. The MAC 210 Eyeliner brush allows me to get a thin, neat result, which is perfect for daytime.
5. Apply Benefit Roller Lash Mascara from the roots to the ends of the lashes. I’m using my trial size, which has lasted months! You can curl your lashes if you want but there’s no need with this product.
6. Lastly, I line my lips with my absolute favourite lipliner; No 7 Precision Lip Liner in Nude. I can’t find my favourite everyday lippy (Kate Moss for Rimmel, Lasting Finish in 03), so have been using the Makeup Revolution in ‘The One’. It costs one pound and is brilliant. I missed these out of the picture- sorry!
What’s your everyday makeup look? I would love to see them and hear about any products you can recommend!