I hope you’ve had a restful, happy time over Christmas and have devoured endless supplies of chocolate and wine (I know I have…)!! To me, spending time with people I love and cooking a bloody good feast are the best things about the festive season. Naturally, we also enjoy giving and receiving presents, so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.
- A stunning necklace and earring set from my lovely mum, by Zara Simon for Accessorize
- Orangutan Island DVD from my boyfriend; it’s predictably gorgeous and inspiring
- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette. One of my favourite films in make-up form!
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘The Dolce Vita’ palette and Eyes to Mesmerise in ‘Marie Antoinette’
- A beautiful chunk of amethyst, for balance, peace and patience
- ‘Meditations’ by the great Marcus Aurelius
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid perfume
You can safely assume that all beauty products will get a feature on the blog in the coming weeks!