As a huge Tarantino fan and (obviously) a complete makeup junkie, I was ecstatic to find this amongst my Christmas presents. The palette was part of a collection created by Urban Decay in homage to the character Mia Wallace, from ‘Pulp Fiction’. My clever boyfriend sourced this from the US, as I can’t seem to find it over here!
The look of Mia Wallace in the film has inspired me for a long time (I even had black short hair a couple of years ago) and the colours in this palette looked perfect for blue/green eyes, so I put it on my wishlist; Santa did not disappoint!
The colours are highly pigmented; you have to be careful not to overload the brush with product! The brush included with the palette is great, although I did use my own blending brush to finish.
Here’s how I applied it:
- Righteous all over the lid, up to the brows
- Tyranny blended into the lid and crease
- Vengeance blended into the outer corners
- Furious applied along the lashline and out into a feline flick (how good is this for a gorgeous, natural finish? The eyeliner part of the brush is fantastic)
- Anger to highlight the inner corners
I absolutely love this palette; it’s classic, easy to use and high quality.
“I said God damn!” – Mia Wallace, Pulp Fiction